Solution Engineer (AI / Insurtech)
About us: EvolutionIQ’s mission is to improve the lives of injured and disabled workers and enable them to return to the workforce, saving billions of dollars in avoidable costs and lost productivity to the US and global economies and make insurance more affordable for everyone. We are currently experiencing massive growth and to accomplish our goals, we are hiring world-class talent who want to help build and scale internally, and transform the insurance space. We’re backed by First Round Capital, FirstMark Capital, Foundation Capital, Brewer Lane Ventures, and have been named as Inc.’s top places to work!
The Adventure: The $1.3 trillion insurance industry represents one of the largest single, untapped, complex, and meaningful data systems remaining in the world that has not yet had artificial intelligence applied to it at scale.
We're the leading AI Guidance Platform company in the insurance industry today, working with some of the largest insurance companies in the US and expanding globally. We excel at converting pilots to production deployments and we have a unicorn path ahead at a time when the market is battering other tech firms. Our technology has already helped tens of thousands of people and is helping more every single day. As we scale we are making a big investment in integrating cutting-edge Large Language Models (LLMs) in our AI-native products.
- 5+ years of experience working in a Solution Engineering / Solution Architect capacity across enterprise B2B SaaS for a high growth series B to series C stage start up
- Proven experience as a business and technical leader for complex and sophisticated data solutions for enterprise clients
- Deep familiarity with the Modern Data Stack including Big Data, Data Analytics, and AI/ML.
- Familiarity with RDBMS, database schema concepts, and ETL pipelines is a plus
- Familiarity with BI reporting tools such as Looker/ Looker Studio
- Proactive, self starter that can own and elevate a new function in a fast paced, agile startup environment
- Dedicated problem solver who can leverage technical expertise, analytical skills and business acumen to find creative solutions
- Superb communication skills
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
In this Role You Will:
- Lead data onboarding and data transfer for enterprise client implementations
- Develop and document data onboarding requirements and processes while developing operational framework to drive continuous improvement to client delivery models and client value
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering and ML teams to deliver and evolve scalable data onboarding and data health solutions while aligning with overall EIQ strategy and goals
- Contribute to the design, clean up and maintenance of client data and data architecture for EIQ data ingestion processes
- Stay current and provide feedback on systems to monitor and improve client data health in collaboration with CS and Product teams
- Collaborate closely with Sales to provide technical and operational guidance during the sales cycle
- Oversee the maintenance and update needs of demo platforms in partnership with Sales, Product, Product Marketing and Engineering teams
- Partner with Product, Engineering and CS teams to support Client custom integrations and scope custom product requests
- Provide additional implementation support to the Client Services team to ensure clients can successfully utilize all product features and functionality
- Identify opportunities for tools and automation to scale workflows for EIQ's CS and other teams
- Provide technical escalation oversight across all product modules to client business and technical stakeholders as needed
- Provide data management training and promote data fluency across EIQ
- Data onboarding, data relationships, data maintenance and health will have a clear owner and their priorities will fully align with Client Services priorities and schedules while coordinating across Product, Engineering and ML team needs
- Data management at EIQ will be elevated as a dedicated resource is focused on collaborating with product to improve the operational efficiency and mitigate risk to TTV and Project / Client health
- Clients will have an expert, dedicated resource who can streamline the process and bridge gaps in their infrastructure while working across multiple systems to ensure implementation and projects are successful and on schedule
- Product, Engineering and ML teams at EIQ will be able to collaborate with a CS resource to troubleshoot and build custom workarounds and processes which will greatly reduce the need for them to work directly with Clients
- SE role can also provide technical and product expertise during the Sales process and properly manage Client expectations around resource allocation, effort and time required to ensure a successful data transfer process
Work-life, Culture & Perks:
- Compensation: The range is $150k-200k depending on a candidate’s background and experience
- Well-Being: Full medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability, 401k matching. 100% of the employee contribution up to 3% and 50% of the next 2%
- Work/Life Balance: We are headquartered in NYC. We have a strong preference for someone to be in the area but value a balance of being in office and working from home.
- Home & Family: Flexible PTO, 100% paid parental leave (4 months for primary caregivers and 3 months for secondary caregivers), sick days, paid time off. For new parents returning to work we offer a flexible schedule. We also offer sleep training to help you and your family navigate life schedules with a newborn
- We also have a flexible vacation policy and are closed for winter break at the end of the year
- Office Life: Catered lunches, happy hours, and pet-friendly office space. $500 for your in home office setup and $200/year for upgrades every year after your initial setup
- Growth & Training: $1,000/year for each employee for professional development, as well as upskilling opportunities internally
- Sponsorship: We are open to sponsoring candidates currently in the U.S. who need to transfer their active H1-B visa
EvolutionIQ appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. EvolutionIQ is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
Something looks off?