Client Success Manager - PST
Posted on Tuesday, November 7, 2023
Forta is clearing the path to quality healthcare by delivering the best possible outcomes with the utmost convenience. 1 in 36 children [CDC, 2023] is diagnosed to be on the autism spectrum. Currently, autism support via Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is difficult to access and the delivery model must be expanded to provide earlier access to families.
Forta is not only providing ABA services to our clients, but we’re also improving the future of the ABA experience for families by creating software and predictive algorithms that elevate clinicians to work smarter by surfacing the latest and most relevant case data. We are working diligently to continuously improve the patient journey and deliver personalized care by applying smart technology and investing in the growth of our world-class team.
By joining Forta, you will be part of a fast-paced startup that will require quick thinking and willingness to serve in a variety of roles while working collaboratively across departments. We are looking for someone who cares about the social impact Forta is driving and who also understands the needs of growing a business with a sense of urgency. Our CSM will spend their day problem solving for families and encouraging them through tasks, including parent training and meeting insurance requirements. Daily tasks will include reviewing your calendar and scheduling calls with parents, looking for issues that might have arisen via email and text, and ensuring that all areas of the pipeline are experiencing progress.
Candidates must be located in Pacific Standard Timezone
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Promote strong relationships with clients and engage in intense understanding and problem-solving behavior with parents.
- Manage customer relations and ensure that clients are connected with other areas of the organization;
- Demonstrate clear communication and collaboration across departments to ensure that clients are on the pathway to receiving quality care.
- Develop effective communication and commercialization strategies to drive revenue.
- Develop and monitor revenue pipeline and customer service, focusing on company growth and client retention strategies while implementing growth strategies.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 2+ years working experience in a customer success role, with healthcare experience preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including patience and tolerance of people with disabilities.
- Passion and excitement for the social impact Forta is driving.
- Intrinsic motivation with a strong sense of ownership;
- Excellent critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
YOU NEED IT? WE GOT IT!:
Remote Work: (for qualifying employees): Remote employees will receive a one-time stipend to set up or upgrade home office
Benefits: (for qualifying employees: Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Account, Paid Time Off, and more!
Flexible Time Off (for qualifying employees): Unlimited time off! Great for personal, sick, and mental health days.
We are looking for you! A driven, innovative, client-focused individual to join our team as we innovate the care and tools available to neuro-diverse families. If this position sounds like the opportunity you have been searching for, we want to speak with you!
We look forward to working with you!
— -– –
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Forta is a Drug-Free Workplace/ EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.