Director of Operations - Philippines
Posted on Tuesday, November 7, 2023
Forta is clearing the path to quality healthcare by delivering the best possible outcomes with the utmost convenience. 1 in 36 children [CDC, 2023] is diagnosed to be on the autism spectrum. Currently, autism support via Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is difficult to access and the delivery model must be expanded to provide earlier access to families.
Forta is not only providing ABA services to our clients, but we’re also improving the future of the ABA experience for families by creating software and predictive algorithms that elevate clinicians to work smarter by surfacing the latest and most relevant case data. We are working diligently to continuously improve the patient journey and deliver personalized care by applying smart technology and investing in the growth of our world-class team.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Director of Operations - Philippines to join our team and assist in managing our contractors in the Philippines. This position plays a crucial role in ensuring effective communication and coordination between our Philippines-based contractors and the Forta team based in the United States.
- In-Country Liaison: Act as the primary in-country liaison between Forta and Philippines-based contractors, facilitating communication, and ensuring the business needs are met.
- HR, Payroll, and IT Support: Address and resolve any payroll, time-off, HR-related, or IT-related concerns of our Philippines-based contractors in a timely and efficient manner.
- Local Knowledge and Feedback: Provide valuable local insights and feedback to the US-based team, helping to work more efficiently with Philippines-based contractors.
- Logistics Management: Handle logistics for any deliveries to or travel by our Philippines-based contractors or for any travel to the Philippines by the US-based team.
- Performance Tracking: Use time-tracking tools to monitor the performance and attendance of our Philippines-based contractors, assisting in keeping them on task and meeting project deadlines.
- Project Coordination: Collaborate with leadership to coordinate projects with Philippines-based contractors, ensuring project milestones are met on time and within budget.
- Supply Chain Management: Work closely with the US team to ensure that all required materials and resources for projects involving the Philippines-based contractors are available and delivered on schedule.
- Crisis Management: Serve as a point of contact during emergencies or unexpected issues that may arise with Philippines-based contractors, providing immediate assistance and facilitating communication to resolve the situation promptly.
- Vendor and Partner Management: Manage relationships with local vendors and partners, ensuring that Forta receives high-quality products and services while also negotiating favorable terms and agreements.
- Compliance and Regulatory Affairs: Stay updated on local regulations and compliance requirements relevant to Forta's operations and ensure that all contractors adhere to these regulations.
- Ad-Hoc Projects: Undertake ad-hoc projects as needed to support the management and performance of our Philippines-based contractors.
- Quality Assurance: Implement and maintain quality control measures to ensure that the work performed by Philippines-based contractors meets Forta's quality standards.
- Bachelor's degree is required, specialization in healthcare administration, business administration, or a related field is preferred but not required.
- Previous experience in a BPO or startup environment is highly preferable, as it will provide you with the understanding of the unique dynamics in these settings.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in managing people and tasks. Ideally, you will have between 5 to 15 years of experience, demonstrating your ability to effectively coordinate and lead teams.
- As this is a fully remote position, you must have a reliable internet connection and be able to provide your own computer and equipment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in using Google Workspace.
- Ability to navigate complex systems and processes.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Maintaining confidentiality and adhering to ethical standards in handling sensitive patient information.
We are looking for you! A driven, innovative, client-focused individual to join our team as we innovate the care and tools available to neuro-diverse families. If this position sounds like the opportunity you have been searching for, we want to speak with you!
We look forward to working with you!
— -– –
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Forta is a Drug-Free Workplace/ EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.