Posted on Tuesday, November 7, 2023
Forta is clearing the path to quality healthcare by delivering the best possible outcomes with the utmost convenience. 1 in 36 children [CDC, 2023] is diagnosed to be on the autism spectrum. Currently, autism support via Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is difficult to access and the delivery model must be expanded to provide earlier access to families.
Forta is not only providing ABA services to our clients, but we’re also improving the future of the ABA experience for families by creating software and predictive algorithms that elevate clinicians to work smarter by surfacing the latest and most relevant case data. We are working diligently to continuously improve the patient journey and deliver personalized care by applying smart technology and investing in the growth of our world-class team.
The Executive Assistant will ensure Forta operates smoothly by providing strategic project management, administrative support to the CEO and teams they support. They will serve as a trusted partner of the organization, must interact seamlessly and with a professional demeanor across a broad range of stakeholders.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage, maintain and have full ownership of the CEO’s busy calendar
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the executive’s communication
- Arrange and execute logistics of meetings and other teamwork
- Assist with assignments/projects as requested
- Assist with general administrative tasks as needed for the overall benefit of the organization.
- Plan travel, including flights, accommodation, and ground transportation
- Partner and network with other administrative assistants to collaborate, obtain information, accomplish goals, meet objectives, and solve problems
- Anticipate needs and plan/coordinate future needs
- Maintain sound judgment and discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information
- Be responsive and available for to emails/texts/phone calls, with regular contact outside normal business hours
WHAT YOU BRING (REQUIREMENTS)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience providing senior executive support
- Experience multitasking with the ability to handle changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage stressful workload with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to draft correspondence with minimal direction
- Proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capabilities
- Technically savvy and proficient in Google Workspace and Microsoft Office
- Flexible schedule with availability to be on-call evenings and weekends
We are looking for you! A driven, innovative, client-focused individual to join our team as we innovate the care and tools available to neuro-diverse families. If this position sounds like the opportunity you have been searching for, we want to speak with you!
We look forward to working with you!
— -– –
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Forta is a Drug-Free Workplace/ EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.