Medical Biller - Philippines
Posted on Tuesday, November 7, 2023
Forta is clearing the path to quality healthcare by delivering the best possible outcomes with the utmost convenience. 1 in 36 children [CDC, 2023] is diagnosed to be on the autism spectrum. Currently, autism support via Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is difficult to access and the delivery model must be expanded to provide earlier access to families.
Forta is not only providing ABA services to our clients, but we’re also improving the future of the ABA experience for families by creating software and predictive algorithms that elevate clinicians to work smarter by surfacing the latest and most relevant case data. We are working diligently to continuously improve the patient journey and deliver personalized care by applying smart technology and investing in the growth of our world-class team.
- Preparing and submitting billing data and medical claims to insurance companies.
- Ensuring the patient’s medical information is accurate and up to date.
- Preparing bills and invoices, and documenting amounts due for medical procedures and services.
- Monitoring and recording late payments.
- Following up on missed payments and resolving financial discrepancies.
- Investigating and appealing denied claims.
- Helping patients develop patient payment plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, health care administration, accounting, or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a medical biller or similar role.
- Solid understanding of billing and electronic medical records.
- Must have the ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving and organizational abilities.
- Experience with Change Healthcare and Availity is big plus.
- Experience with Monday.com is a big plus.
We are looking for you! A driven, innovative, client-focused individual to join our team as we innovate the care and tools available to neuro-diverse families. If this position sounds like the opportunity you have been searching for, we want to speak with you!
We look forward to working with you!
— -– –
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Forta is a Drug-Free Workplace/ EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.