Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
Forta is clearing the path to quality healthcare by delivering the best possible outcomes with the utmost convenience. 1 in 36 children [CDC, 2023] is diagnosed to be on the autism spectrum. Currently, autism support via Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is difficult to access and the delivery model must be expanded to provide earlier access to families.
Forta is not only providing ABA services to our clients, but we’re also improving the future of the ABA experience for families by creating software and predictive algorithms that elevate clinicians to work smarter by surfacing the latest and most relevant case data. We are working diligently to continuously improve the patient journey and deliver personalized care by applying smart technology and investing in the growth of our world-class team.
As a Forta Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), you hold a pivotal role in the transformative realm of autism care. You exemplify our unwavering commitment to making Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy accessible. In your capacity, you will assume leadership and mentorship responsibilities, guiding a team of dedicated behavior technicians. Your expertise will serve as a catalyst for their growth and development.
By crafting tailor-made ABA therapy programs, you will have a direct and profound impact on the lives of children and adolescents diagnosed with autism, all in the pursuit of achieving the most favorable outcomes possible. Forta highly esteems your dedication within our compassionate and forward-thinking corporate culture, where every interaction represents an opportunity to effect positive change and leave a lasting, beneficial impression.
YOUR DAY AT FORTA AS A BCBA:
- Provide training, assessment, and supervision to behavior technicians (RBT) including skill enhancements, clinical consultation, and professional development;
- Develop and supervise behavioral therapy programs for children and adolescents, diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder;
- Conduct initial and annual assessments of clients and produce assessment reports;
- Develop individualized behavior and services plans (ISP) to include interventions to meet the full extent of the services authorized, inclusive of behavior modification goals and objectives, parent and caregiver goals and objectives, and care coordination goals;
- Provide training, assessment, and supervision to behavior technicians, inclusive of skill enhancements, clinical consultation, and professional development;
- Provide monthly parent/caregiver training on relevant ABA topics;
- Observe and assess client skills and progress to inform recommendations for ongoing intervention and behavioral therapy programming.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Currently a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB); Board Certified Behavior Analyst / BCBA / Senior BCBA;
- An eagerness to be a part of a caring and team-oriented company culture;
- A deep commitment to show up every day and be a leader for your team;
- Master’s degree in Special Education or related human services field;
- Ability to demonstrate competence in behavior management skills, instructional skills, oral and written communication, organizational skills, and interpersonal relations;
- Ability to work with various clients of differing backgrounds with minimal supervision;
- Ability to exercise confidentiality and discretion pertaining to the work environment;
- Must possess good judgment and decision-making skills;
- Ability to work ethically, linguistically, culturally, and economically diverse populations.
Please note that the salary and benefits mentioned apply to U.S.-based candidates. For international candidates, the compensation structure varies and differs based upon hiring budgetary in specific locations.
YOU NEED IT? WE GOT IT!:
Remote Work: (for qualifying employees): Remote employees will receive a one-time stipend to set up or upgrade home office
Benefits (for qualifying employees): Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Paid Time Off, and more!
401(k): Eligibility to participate in our 401(k) retirement plan, allowing you to save for your future. Plus, we match!
Flexible Time Off (FTO): Unlimited time off! Great for personal, sick, and mental health days.
We are looking for you! A driven, innovative, client-focused individual to join our team as we innovate the care and tools available to neuro-diverse families. If this position sounds like the opportunity you have been searching for, we want to speak with you!
We look forward to working with you!
— -– –
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Forta is a Drug-Free Workplace/ EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.