Patient Financial Advocate - Philippines
Accounting & Finance, Legal
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Forta is clearing the path to quality healthcare by delivering the best possible outcomes with the utmost convenience. 1 in 36 children [CDC, 2023] is diagnosed to be on the autism spectrum. Currently, autism support via Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is difficult to access and the delivery model must be expanded to provide earlier access to families.
Forta is not only providing ABA services to our clients, but we’re also improving the future of the ABA experience for families by creating software and predictive algorithms that elevate clinicians to work smarter by surfacing the latest and most relevant case data. We are working diligently to continuously improve the patient journey and deliver personalized care by applying smart technology and investing in the growth of our world-class team.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Patient Financial Advocate (willing to work in the Pacific Standard Timezone) to join our team and assist in billability efforts to ensure our clients are able to start therapy.
- Support and Project Manage
- Support client-facing internal team members that have questions/concerns about insurance eligibility and benefits, authorization status and requirements, and billing questions.
- Drive internal teams with any action items needed to qualify clients for billing in order to ensure our clients are able to start therapy.
- Support Clients
- Communicate authorization requirements, approvals and denials with parents.
- Provide families with help and support on their insurance eligibility and benefits, authorizations, and billing questions.
- Act as a brand ambassador and create great parent and client relationships and experiences reflective of the Forta Brand Promise.
- Liaise with Healthcare Insurance Companies
- Work with internal teams to determine the status of authorizations and claims.
- Drive escalations, appeals, and alternate approaches when a family receives an authorization denial.
- Gather information and details needed to clear any authorization blockers.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Experience in the healthcare field is required. Experience with autism care clinics is preferred but not required.
- Experience in medical authorizations and billing is required.
- Experience in customer-facing work (either in person or virtual/remote) is required.
We are looking for you! A driven, innovative, client-focused individual to join our team as we innovate the care and tools available to neuro-diverse families. If this position sounds like the opportunity you have been searching for, we want to speak with you!
We look forward to working with you!
— -– –
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Forta is a Drug-Free Workplace/ EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.