Posted on Friday, April 28, 2023
Idelic is focused on driving the best possible insurance outcomes for the transportation industry through the combination of process and technology. The Idelic program combines the Driver Safety Playbook with Safety Suite®, the first end-to-end driver performance management platform, to help fleets consolidate their most relevant driver data into one platform, analyze it with proprietary machine learning models, and take action on new insights. Empowering fleets with a data driven view of fleet safety through Idelic’s advanced AI-based Driver Watch List, broad integration network and proven driver professional development plans (PDPs), the Idelic Program is the most proactive and effective way to prevent crashes, reduce losses and produce better insurance outcomes.
ABOUT OUR TEAM
We are a venture-backed start-up filled with people who are passionate about our solutions and delivering the best experience for our clients. We work with executives at many of the nation's leading commercial auto fleets helping them obtain better insurance rates by implementing driver safety improvement programs. Each member of the team contributes to delivering on our mission of ‘bringing drivers home safely every night’. To be successful at Idelic, we look for individuals who have a growth mindset, excellent problem-solving skills, thrive in continuous change, and are motivated by company success, not just individual results.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
Members of the Implementation Team play a critical role in ensuring that Idelic’s Safety Suite program identifies driver risk more effectively than any other solution in the industry, directly reducing accidents on our nation’s roads and saving lives. As new customers adopt Safety Suite, this talented team works in close coordination with the customer, internal data teams, and external data partners to ensure that all necessary datasets are analyzed, mapped, cleansed, and loaded. The completeness and accuracy of this work directly impacts the accuracy of our AI-driven risk prediction technology.
In addition, the Implementation Team partners with the Customer Success Manager to understand how Safety Suite needs to be configured to meet the needs of their fleet along with delivering training to complete user acceptance testing.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage multiple customer software deployments concurrently.
- Become an expert on the key datasets generated in the commercial fleet industry, how that data is leveraged by Idelic, and how to leverage Idelic’s Safety Suite Software to work with that data
- Working with the customer, sales team, and customer success managers to verify and manage implementation scope, deployment timelines, and key deliverables
- Working across customer and internal teams to gather customer data records from various vendor sources, perform data mapping, and provision API credentials for various system integrations
- Validating inbound data record hygiene and loaded data accuracy using established processes
- Leveraging creativity and logic to find work-arounds to data blockers
- Ensuring correct system configuration
- Training end users in use of the Safety Suite software
- Collaborate with team leadership to drive continuous process improvements
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- 2+ years of experience working with data pipelines and/or data-driven software implementation
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and critical thinking (with a focus on data)
- Polished customer service skills (Great written and verbal communication capabilities with the ability to convey complex concepts to audiences of varying aptitude)
- Driven by a relentless commitment to quality and excellence
- A personality that thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn new disciplines and continuously improve
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART
- Previous experience in customer onboarding, implementations, or training
- Trucking/transportation software or industry experience
- Startup or small company experience
- Experience working with SaaS-based tech stacks such as Google Suite, JIRA, Salesforce, FreshDesk, or ChurnZero.
THINGS THAT MAKE IDELIC A GREAT PLACE WORK
- Competitive Compensation Package Including Options
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Matching Funds
- Paid Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, and Paid Military Leave
- Paid Volunteer Time to Support Your Local Community
If you’ve made it this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this role. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. You may be surprised! We're eager to meet people who are passionate, believe in Idelic’s mission, and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways—not just candidates who check all the boxes.
We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its activities or operations. We at Idelic are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our team, contractors, vendors, and clients.
Idelic is an equal opportunity employer. Our success depends heavily on the effective utilization of qualified people, regardless of their race, ancestry, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, identity, disability, veteran’s status, or any characteristic protected by law.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands that are described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to hear and see. The employee is regularly required to stand and sit/ The employee is regularly required to practice manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office equipment. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distant vision.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to standard office equipment. The noise level in the work environment is generally moderate. Occasionally called upon to work hours in excess of your normal daily schedule.
See more open positions at Idelic
Something looks off?