Community Engagement Manager
Seeking a first-rate community engagement leader to join in a founding team in a full time employee or contractor capacity focused on advancing our mission to combat the skilled worker crisis by unlocking high pay, high dignity careers for talent.
What you'll be leading:
- Leading the community engagement vision to reliably attract new talent in the process of identifying, qualifying, staffing, and retaining candidates for roles with employers
- Designing and implementing our upskilling service and product roadmap in partnership with CEO and co-founding team
- Bringing unique insights around motivating, organizing, and persuading others towards common objectives, particularly in community organizing and engagement efforts
- Bringing values-centered leadership and deep belief in UpSmith’s mission for serving customers, partners, & employees
Technical knowledge, skills, and experiences we'd love to see:
- You have experience leading teams in high intensity, high performance environments
- You have delivered on top tier customer experience for diverse groups of stakeholders in public, private, and nonprofit service delivery environments
- You have 5+ years experience innovating as a leader across multiple organizations, with specific preference for relationships in launch communities of West TN and North TX
Think Way Bigger - We think ‘big impact’ to create the future.
Be an Owner - We have relentlessly high standards to leave a lasting impact.
Bias for Action - We believe speed matters.
Believe in People - We believe the best decisions are made closest to the facts.
Commit - We each commit to being part of something bigger than ourselves.