Senior Product Manager - AI / Insurtech (LTD)
About us: EvolutionIQ’s mission is to improve the lives of injured and disabled workers and enable them to return to the workforce, saving billions of dollars in avoidable costs and lost productivity to the US and global economies and make insurance more affordable for everyone. We are currently experiencing massive growth and to accomplish our goals, we are hiring world-class talent who want to help build and scale internally, and transform the insurance space. We’re backed by First Round Capital, FirstMark Capital, Foundation Capital, Brewer Lane Ventures, and have been named as Inc.’s top places to work! As we scale we are making a big investment in integrating cutting-edge Large Language Models (LLMs) in our AI-native products.
We are looking for an ambitious Product Manager to join our growing team. You will help drive forward the vision, specification, and delivery of our expanding product line. Our teams are tackling challenges to modernize claims management atop a powerful AI backend, requiring sound technical judgment.
About You: A product manager with two (2) plus years working in a team SaaS environment building world class products. You are looking for a role where you can be highly impactful and work closely with leadership. Ambiguity isn’t a challenge, but rather a chance for you to define and narrow a problem space independently. You’re supercharged by having interesting, unsolved problems continually present themselves.
In this Role You Will:
- Manage new products through their lifecycle
- Prioritize product and customer requirements
- Conduct market research
- Help Define the product vision
- Execute delivery on winning products
- 2+ year(s) experience as a product manager in an enterprise software environment or high production environment
- Experience conducting market research and assessing competition
- Able to ask the critical questions to ask in order to identify, qualify and satisfy customer needs
- Exposure to AI and ML technical concepts is a plus
- Experience running pilot programs with early stage products and samples
- Exudes our ambitious, collaborative, and empathetic values
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively communicate through written and verbal communication
- Has demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Has a self-starter mentality with an eagerness to solve previously unsolved problems
- Has experience with data-driven and/or machine learning products
- Can effectively correspond between technical and non-technical audiences
- Open to giving and receiving critical feedback and collaborating effectively across teams
Work-life, Culture & Perks:
- Compensation: competitive salary (up to 150K base with some flexibility) as well as equity plan offered (stock options).
- Well-Being: Full medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability, 401k matching. 100% of the employee contribution up to 3% and 50% of the next 2%.
- Home & Family: Flexible PTO, 100% paid parental leave (4 months for primary caregivers and 3 months for secondary caregivers), sick days, paid time off. For new parents returning to work we offer a flexible schedule. We also offer sleep training to help you and your family navigate life schedules with a newborn.
- Work/Life Balance: We have a flexible vacation policy and are closed for winter break at the end of the year.
- Office Life: Catered lunches, happy hours, and pet-friendly office space. $500 for your in home office setup and $200/year for upgrades every year after your initial setup
- Growth & Training: $1,000/year for each employee for professional development, as well as upskilling opportunities internally
- Sponsorship: We are open to sponsoring candidates currently in the U.S. who need to transfer their active H1-B visa.
EvolutionIQ appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. EvolutionIQ is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees