Copywriter / Content Writer - AI Software Space
About us: EvolutionIQ’s mission is to improve the lives of injured and disabled workers and enable them to return to the workforce, saving billions of dollars in avoidable costs and lost productivity to the US and global economies and make insurance more affordable for everyone. We are currently experiencing massive growth and to accomplish our goals, we are hiring world-class talent who want to help build and scale internally, and transform the insurance space. We’re backed by First Round Capital, FirstMark Capital, Foundation Capital, Brewer Lane Ventures, and have been named as Inc.’s top places to work!
Your Impact: working closely with our VP of Marketing, the Content Writer will bring the story of our groundbreaking AI software to life across public-facing touch points within product, marketing, and sales. You will craft headlines, body copy, and descriptions for everything. You’ll be tasked with describing complex technology in friendly language that’s simple enough for everyone to understand. On any given day, you will brainstorm marketing campaigns, help conceive communication strategies, sharpen message architecture, or enhance company storytelling. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the creation and strategy of the verbal brand through a period of rapid growth. The Content Writer will inherit a nascent voice and shape a technology brand that customers appreciate as a trusted adviser. Additionally, this role will create collaborative strategies with colleagues in the marketing and product teams.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as a key collaborator on the strategy for overall verbal brand
- Help establish word-class copy strategy with cross-functional partnerships
- Define, test, and measure brand voice.
- Build copy that drives company performance across multiple channels.
- Write beautiful copy that makes complex technologies and processes seem amazingly simple.
- Work with the Product Team to develop content outlines for new module and feature descriptions.
- Use your voice and influence to articulate ideas and present work to colleagues.
- Meet deadlines and keep colleagues apprised of work in progress.
- Keep up to date by researching the latest products, solutions, and related technologies.
Skills, Experience, and Other Job-Related Requirements
- At least 4 years copywriting experience.
- Experience working in insurance, financial services, or technology industries.
- An impressive portfolio demonstrating strategic insight and writing talent.
- Enjoy writing and demonstrate a real passion for creating compelling work.
- You are thorough, pay the utmost attention to detail, and create amazing copy.
- You remain curious, ask questions, and dig deep to find solutions.
- You are willing to take risks, fail, and learn from mistakes.
- You have a dream to work in a creative, dynamic, and challenging work environment.
- Passion for building something and making an immediate and significant impact
Work-life, Culture & Perks:
- Compensation: Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Well-Being: Full medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability, 401k matching. 100% of the employee contribution up to 3% and 50% of the next 2%
- Work/Life Balance: For this role we are looking for this person to work out of the NYC office regularly each week (hybrid). We also have a flexible vacation policy.
- Home & Family: Flexible PTO, 100% paid parental leave (4 months for primary caregivers and 3 months for secondary caregivers), sick days, paid time off. For new parents returning to work we offer a flexible schedule. We also offer sleep training to help you and your family navigate life schedules with a newborn
- Office Life: Catered lunches, happy hours, and pet-friendly office space. $500 for your in home office setup and $200/year for upgrades every year after your initial setup
- Growth & Training: $1,000/year for each employee for professional development, as well as upskilling opportunities internally
- Sponsorship: We are open to sponsoring candidates currently in the U.S. who need to transfer their active H1-B visa
EvolutionIQ appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. EvolutionIQ is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees