Senior LLM Ops Engineer (Operations & Infrastructure)
About us: EvolutionIQ’s mission is to improve the lives of injured and disabled workers and enable them to return to the workforce, saving billions of dollars in avoidable costs and lost productivity to the US and global economies and make insurance more affordable for everyone. We are currently experiencing massive growth and to accomplish our goals, we are hiring world-class talent who want to help build and scale internally, and transform the insurance space. We’re backed by First Round Capital, FirstMark Capital, Foundation Capital, Brewer Lane Ventures, and have been named as Inc.’s top places to work!
- Enhance our LLM operational infrastructure for efficient and effective data processing.
- Implement robust systems for monitoring, logging, and error handling of LLMs.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to align LLM operations with company goals.
- Innovate and contribute to the development of advanced information retrieval techniques.
- Drive continuous improvement in LLM performance and scalability.
- First 3 Months: Acclimate with our existing LLM platforms, understand our data sets, and begin small-scale improvements.
- First 6 Months: Lead a significant project to enhance system performance or reliability.
- First Year: Establish new standards for LLM operations, contributing to significant improvements in our data processing capabilities.
- Experience: 4-6 years in LLM Ops, NLP Ops, or related fields.
- Skills: Proficient in software engineering principles, large language models, and data handling.
- Qualities: Analytical, innovative, and a team player, akin to our team lead, Ben Epstein.
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields.
- Impact: Make a tangible difference in the lives of many.
- Innovation: Work at the forefront of AI in healthcare.
- Growth: Opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Culture: Join a team where your contributions are valued and celebrated.
Work-life, Culture & Perks:
- Compensation: competitive salary range, as well as equity plan offered (stock options).
- Well-Being: Full medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability, 401k matching. 100% of the employee contribution up to 3% and 50% of the next 2%.
- Home & Family: Flexible PTO, 100% paid parental leave (4 months for primary caregivers and 3 months for secondary caregivers), sick days, paid time off. For new parents returning to work we offer a flexible schedule. We also offer sleep training to help you and your family navigate life schedules with a newborn.
- Office Life: Ability to work hybrid. Catered lunches, happy hours, and pet-friendly office space. $500 for your in home office setup and $200/year for upgrades every year after your initial setup.
- Growth & Training: $1,000/year for each employee for professional development, as well as upskilling opportunities internally
- Sponsorship: We are open to sponsoring candidates currently in the US who need to transfer their active H1-B visa.
EvolutionIQ appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. EvolutionIQ is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees