Senior Product Designer
About Us: EvolutionIQ’s mission is to improve the lives of injured and disabled workers and enable them to return to the workforce, saving billions of dollars in avoidable costs and lost productivity to the US and global economies and make insurance more affordable for everyone. We are currently experiencing massive growth and to accomplish our goals, we are hiring world-class talent who want to help build and scale internally, and transform the insurance space. We’re backed by First Round Capital, FirstMark Capital, Foundation Capital, Brewer Lane Ventures, and have been named as Inc.’s top places to work!
We are looking for an ambitious Product Designer to join our growing team. Your mission will be to work with our Product and Engineering teams to design and build an AI-powered intelligence and workflow platform that will help transform the insurance industry and help many get back to work and earn a full time income. In the role you will have the opportunity to have an large impact on EvolutionIQ’s product vision and roadmap, and build next generation features that will be used at scale. Our teams are tackling challenges to modernize claims management atop a powerful AI backend, requiring sound technical judgment.
About You: An experienced UX designer who is passionate about solving complex problems and is comfortable owning the design process from end-to-end. You'll have a direct impact on the full feature development life cycle. You love innovation and making a fast impact – and are always driving toward launch and delivery thanks to your high degree of ownership and control. Ambiguity isn’t a challenge, but rather a chance for you to define and narrow a problem space independently. You’re supercharged by having interesting, unsolved problems continually present themselves.
In this Role You Will:
- Tackle complex workflows and design problems
- Partner with clients to move them out of a “pre-data wilderness” and into the world where data guides us down the yellow brick road
- Own the design process from end to end
We are looking for someone who:
- Brings 5+ years of experience with architecting and implementing reliable and performant B2B enterprise software design
- Exudes our ambitious, collaborative, and empathetic values
- Has experience leading design for enterprise software design
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively communicate through written and verbal communication
- Is eager to solve previously unsolved problems
- Is skilled in prioritization, collaboration and communication while defining product vision, scope and roadmap
- Has experience with data-driven and/or machine learning products
- Is open to giving and receiving critical feedback and collaborating effectively across teams
Work-life, Culture & Perks:
- Compensation: The salary range is $160K-180K with flexibility depending on a candidate’s background and experience
- Well-Being: Full medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability, 401k matching. 100% of the employee contribution up to 3% and 50% of the next 2%
- Home & Family: Flexible PTO, 100% paid parental leave (4 months for primary caregivers and 3 months for secondary caregivers), sick days, paid time off. For new parents returning to work we offer a flexible schedule. We also offer sleep training to help you and your family navigate life schedules with a newborn. We also have a flexible vacation policy.
- Office Life: Catered lunches, happy hours, and pet-friendly office space. $500 for your in home office setup and $200/year for upgrades every year after your initial setup
- Growth & Training: $1,000/year for each employee for professional development, as well as upskilling opportunities internally
- Sponsorship: We are open to sponsoring candidates currently in the U.S. who need to transfer their active H1-B visa
EvolutionIQ appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. EvolutionIQ is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.