Vendor Operations Coordinator (Contractor)
Posted on Monday, September 25, 2023
Kindred is a members-only home swapping network that unlocks the ability to live a travel-rich lifestyle through the power of community. By exchanging primary residences with trusted peers, renters and owners alike can match with Kindred spirits and explore new destinations without breaking the bank.
We are on a mission to build a sharing economy that lives up to the name, and we’ve raised $26.5M+ from some of the best investors in Silicon Valley to do so, including Andreessen Horowitz, New Enterprise Associates, Bessemer Venture Partners, Caffeinated Capital, Elad Gil, and the founders of Opendoor, Figma, ClassPass, Clubhouse, Divvy, Gem, and Homebound.
The co-founders are proven leaders from the early team at proptech company Opendoor ($15B+ exit), and have each separately built and scaled products that today do $1B+ annual revenue combined.
We’re looking for the world’s top builders, executors, and believers to join us on this ride.
We are looking for a Vendor Operations Associate who has a passion for process, enjoys working with external vendors, and is excited to support a fast-paced, high-growth technology startup. This role will support our vendor operations across North America and internationally.
This role is a remote-based, contract position with 40 working hours per week and must be available to work normal business hours on Saturdays and Sundays.
Specifications (hours & salary)
- 40 hours per week. Must cover:
- Sat & Sun (~8AM-5PM PT)
- More flexible on other shift times (~1-8PM PST on Monday, Tuesday, Friday)
What You’ll Do:
- Help hosts and guests prepare for upcoming trips by owning and driving pre-trip checklists to completion within trip deadlines
- Partner with our internal teams and external vendors to coordinate and oversee cleaning appointments
- Utilize exceptional written and vocal communication skills when interfacing with members and vendors
- Escalate any urgent vendor operations related issues to our internal team (e.g., cancellations, quality checks)
You may be a right fit for this role if you:
- Enjoy finding the magic in the small things and know how to take care of the details
- Can think on the fly when new scenarios arise
- Are great at staying organized and documenting information
- Receive and implement feedback based on instructions
- Have exceptional written and vocal communication skills - you are professional and clear over phone calls and text
- Are organized & process-oriented - you sweat the details & don't drop balls
- Are hardworking, extremely reliable, and prompt
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with evolving processes, and is relentlessly resourceful. You find a way to get it done!
- Bonus if you're bilingual in English and Spanish!
At Kindred, we embrace diverse perspectives, ideas, and backgrounds. We’re committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. Kindred doesn’t discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristic, including race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, family care or medical leave status, marital status, domestic partner status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by US federal, state or local laws, or the laws of the country or jurisdiction where you work.